[Taipei, Taiwan] - 六季香茶坊 Six Seasons Teahouse

Once again, I find myself a tour guide in Taipei. Luckily, there are a ton of things to do in Taipei - including things I have yet to do myself! This time, I take my friend on the Maokong Gondola so we can check out some more temples and wander around some tea fields. Of course, the more we walk around and wander, the hungrier we get. It was hard to choose. There were a ton of places that were packed with tourists which made me question how good they were. Maybe they were fantastic and the tourists weren't wrong, but what are the chances? We all agreed to wander some more. We ended up at the Six Seasons Teahouse. What we really wanted was just a snack and to enjoy some local tea. It had a pretty good view, minus the power lines. I was also happy to see that they had some bitter tea oil noodles, along with some fresh bamboo.

Bitter tea oil noodles/苦茶油雞

Sauteed bamboo/竹筍

The patio. Pretty good size that is uncovered, but also a covered area in case it rains.

Our view. You can see Taipei 101 peeking in the background. The power lines are a bit distracting, but it's a nice relaxing way to pass some time.

From the main road, the view is much better.

Address: 
No. 53之1號, Lane 34, Section 3, Zhinan Rd, 
Wenshan District, 
Taipei City, Taiwan 116

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack