[Portland, OR] - Pine State Biscuits

Happy brunch Sunday! I can't help but think of brunch on a lazy Sunday. Rain or shine. That feeling of not having anything to do, or anything due; where you can just meander over to a breakfast joint and mull over what you want to eat while sipping that hot coffee or tea.

That's why whenever I'm in Portland, I like to make a point of stopping by Pine State Biscuits. These fresh made biscuits, the fried chicken, the from scratch gravy, that fried egg, the Tillamook cheddar all combine to make one big happy biscuit sandwich. The first time my brother told me to get the Reggie Deluxe, I was a bit intimidated. It looks too big to eat for breakfast. But no. Trust. You have to trust people. And what happens when you do? Bountiful rewards. 

I present to you in all its splendor, the Reggie Deluxe. 



So, should you decide to treat yourself to this splendiferous breakfast marvel, know that you have a few locations that it can be accessed. There are three physical storefronts, and weekly, they show up at the farmer's market (albeit April through November). Do it. You know you want to.

Address:
2204 NE Alberta St
Portland, OR 97211

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack