[Albany, OR] - Burgerville

Somehow, I find myself driving between Sacramento and Seattle/Portland on an annual basis. The drive is long and boring. After so many years of this back and forth though, I have found a few stops along the way to stretch my legs and eat some good food!

I sometimes make a stop in Albany after I leave Portland to head back to Sacramento. In the morning, they have really good breakfast sandwiches and burgers. Everything is pretty natural and locally sourced, are antibiotic free, rBST free (the dairy), cage free (and organic!) chickens, and the beef is from co-ops. Just a few of the many reasons I love Burgerville! 

The portions aren't super-sized, which is great. Driving while stuffed is a terrible feeling. Oh, and one of the other things I love about their burgers is that they use Tillamook Cheese! It's always hard for me to say no when Tillamook Cheese is involved. 



Seasonal strawberry shake.


Address:
2310 Santiam Hwy SE
Albany, OR 97322

Website
More about their sustainability and locally sourced food
Yelp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack