[Sacramento, CA] - Pancake Circus

I feel like all I have been posting as of late are places overseas. This is my way of letting you know that I eat around Sacramento also! And really, who doesn't love breakfast? As someone who prefers sleeping in past the "normal" breakfast times, I still love breakfast. Yay for places that serve breakfast all day! Well, Pancake Circus doesn't serve it all day since they close at 3pm, but for their opening hours, they serve it "all day." 

This is where I go when I'm in the mood for an easy breakfast of pancakes or waffles. No hipster deconstructed foods, no mason jars, and sorry lactose intolerant folks, no almond milk or rice milk here. It's not fancy, and it doesn't pretend to be (it has clowns all over the place, some yelp reviewers need to calm down). My favorite part is that my coffee cup hardly ever runs empty (they're usually better about it when it's busier). It is a solid diner that has been open since about 1970 (read more about the history in the links below). If you're looking for something different and you aren't scared of clowns, give Pancake Circus a try!




Plain waffle with a dollop of butter and powdered sugar sprinkled on top.

Strawberry waffle. Looks prettier this way, but I would rather order it on the side the next time so it doesn't get soggy. I eat too slow for this set up! Side of bacon and egg is three bucks extra, but I need the savory to go with the sweet.










Address:
2101 Broadway
Sacramento, CA 95818

Website
History of Pancake Circus
Info on their clown collection

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack