[Taipei, Taiwan] - 芙蓉 山西刀削麵之家/Fúróng shānxī dāoxiāomiàn zhī jiā

I feel like it's been a while since I posted about beef noodles, so it's time for another. This restaurant has been on my list for a while. I had attempted to go there before, but it was closed. They are one of the few restaurants that close between lunch and dinner, so plan accordingly! I feel like I have seen this place on someones blog or Instagram, or even just random browsing on Instagram. I am glad though, that this last trip out I was finally able to try it. 

While most places in Taiwan I feel, have pretty good service, and are generally friendly, Furong is not one of them. They are of the please order right away and eat and don't dawdle. Good thing their beef noodles are pretty good! I would definitely come back for another bowl (although I would have to say my favorite is currently another place that I have been meaning to blog about, so I would be more likely to go there before attempting to come here). The next time you're in Taipei, give it a try and let me know what you think! 



I am all about the handmade noodles.


Mushu onion pancake - onion pancakes are sliced up like big fat noodles and tossed with some veggies and meat.

Address: No. 21號, Lane 190, Section 1, Dunhua S Rd, 
Da’an District, 
Taipei, Taiwan

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack