[Sacramento, CA] - Tacos La Piedad

Since it's Taco Tuesday, I thought I would throw a quick blog up today celebrating. One of the great things about living in California is the Mexican cuisine. Everyone has their favorite taco shop, and it's always interesting hearing where everyone else likes to go. If I haven't been there before, chances are I would love to give it a try!

One of my new favorites is Tacos La Piedad. They are known mostly for their citrus barbeque chicken which tastes pretty amazing. Eat it there or to-go: they'll send you off with some tortillas and fixins so you can enjoy it in the comfort of your own home. As for the tacos, I always debate between getting the carnitas, al pastor, and lengua. They didn't have any al pastor that day, so I went with the carnitas and lengua. The lengua was a little dry, but still flavorful. Thinking about it is making me hungry though. Where do you like to get your Taco Tuesday on at?



Tacos La Piedad
2700 Northgate Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95833

Facebook
Yelp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack