[Medford, OR] - Ooblies Waffles

Following my post on Burgerville as a pit stop for the long stretch of nothing between Portland and Sacramento, is another stop that I made recently. Ooblies Waffles is a food truck not too far from the freeway, gas station, Fred Meyer, and Dutch Bros. It just get so tiring to drive so far and only have McD or gas station snacks as my meals. The trucker life is not for me!

That said, on our way up for Dogsgiving* I decided that we needed to stop here to give it a try. I have to say, I'm glad we did! Those waffles have a nice initial crunch before you get that buttery fluff inside. They have savory and sweet waffles to choose from. It was hard to pick. I prefer savory food, but I like waffles to be sweet. Or not, I do love hot sauce on my chicken and waffles at Roscoe's! Either way, it's nice to know that there is yet another place to stop to eat.

*Dogsgiving - a Thanksgiving weekend that included my brother's dog, his girlfriend's two dogs, his roommate's two dogs, and his roommate's parents two dogs. Dogsgiving. Dogs for days. 

The Ooblies truck.

Buttermilk fried chicken and waffle. Savory, sweet goodness! It has a cider slaw to go with the mild spicy tang of the chili sauce. I liked this one more than the mac daddy.

The Mac Daddy. A bacon macaroni and cheese waffle! Carbs on carbs on carbs! Get an iced tea, as it does get a little salty after a while.

Address:
325 S Riverside Ave
Medford, OR 97501

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack