[San Francisco, CA] - Belga

When my cousin visited me last fall, I had to figure out where to take her to eat. I had to plan if we would eat just one meal and call it a day, or eat smaller bites and get more locations in. Luckily she was not indecisive and went the greedy route of more locations, little bit less food. I picked Belga based on where I was picking her up and how hungry we all were. Belga seemed interesting because of their Belgian beer selection, and their menu. 

It was a great start to our food filled night. Everything tasted light, fresh, and was overall, just superbly done. Another neat thing about Belga is their seating. They have indoor seating, and some that are basically outside. It felt very NYC to me, and it's great for people watching. I plan on coming back eventually to eat a proper meal there and try more of the beers.

Frites - house-made garlic aioli, and curry ketchup ($9)

Arctic Char, endive, and bread ($15) 

Mussels ($15)

Bibb lettuce salad, breakfast radish, chèvre & champagne vinaigrette ($9)

Address:
2000 Union St
San Francisco, CA 94123
(b/t Webster St & Buchanan St 
Marina/Cow Hollow)

Lunch:
Mon-Fri | 11:30-3:00

Happy Hour
Mon-Fri | 3:30-6:30

Dinner:
Sun-Thus | 5:00-9:30
Fri-Sat | 5:00-10:00

Brunch:
Sat-Sun | 10:00-3:00

Website
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack