[San Francisco, CA] - Creations Dessert House/楚留山 - CLOSED

I love it when my friends introduce me to something new that I haven't tried before. In college, when I was teaching, I met a girl from Shanghai who loved food too. We went around eating. Most of the time it was me sharing places to eat. She was so excited when she finally showed me someplace new - and that was Creations Dessert House. That had to be over ten years ago now. Since then, I have gone there when I am craving some mango or watermelon smoothies. These watermelon smoothies are fresh watermelon blended rather than a powder with milk and sugar. Also, they have a ton of fresh mangoes. Sometimes it isn't ripe enough and it's not super sweet, but it's still fresh. Their drinks and desserts are very refreshing. 

In case you are hungry, they also serve hot food/snacks. I can't attest to the quality of it, but I have seen employees in the back folding dumplings before. They also have a bathroom which can be a commodity in certain parts of San Francisco.

Mango pudding, fresh mango slices, mango ice cream, and bird's nest.

Sticky rice, coconut milk, fresh mango slices, and bird's nest.

The sticky rice is under all of the coconut milk slush.

Watermelon juice with bird's nest

Mango shake with sago

Fresh coconut with bird's nest

Address:
5217 Geary Blvd
San Francisco, CA 94118

Yelp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack