[Kirkland, WA] - Izumi

I have posted already about my omakase that I had in 2016 here. I'm not sure what else I can add that I didn't already say, but I do want to share some of their dinner items if the omakase or fish isn't for you. Also, if you couldn't tell, it's one of my favorite restaurants in the Eastside. 

Beef Teriyaki ビーフ照焼 - 6 oz. USDA Steak with their homemade teriyaki sauce (22.00)

Salad with ginger dressing

Sunomono (comes with the dinner set)

Miso Soup (comes with the dinner set)

Salmon Teriyaki サーモン照焼 - Atlantic Salmon with their homemade teriyaki sauce (21.00)

Ebi Tempura Maki - shrimp tempura and radish sprouts (7.50)

Omakase at the table ($45)

Coffee Jello コーヒーゼリー (Homemade - 5.00)

Address: 
12539 116th Ave N.E.
Kirkland WA 98034
Phone #: 425-821-1959

Hours:
**Monday Closed**
Lunch : 11:30 am - 1:30 pm (Tue-Fri)
Dinner: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm  (Tue-Sun)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack