[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 芭樂彩虹果汁/Guava Rainbow Juice

Guava Rainbow Juice is right across the street from one of my favorite beef noodle places in Kaohsiung. I actually didn't have anything planned other than finishing my beef noodles and heading back to the hotel to pack up. But, seeing that their main fruit ingredient is guava, and how much I LOVE the guavas in Taiwan (they have the white center as opposed to the pink ones), I had to give it a try. 

The menu has pictures, making it convenient to order if you don't speak any Chinese. They have a solid variety, and the fruit is all fresh and sweet. I'm not sure if it was on purpose or not though, but there were chunks of ice in mine. I appreciated it since it kept my drink cold longer and being as it was noon already, it was heating up and I was getting hot. If you are in the area and need a refreshing and healthy drink, give Guava Rainbow Juice a try!

Dragonfruit and their signature - guava.

All of my favorite fruits listed on a neat map!


Address:
五福四路68號
Yancheng District
Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 803

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack