[Metairie, LA] - Deanie's Seafood Bucktown

Since I really enjoyed my experience at Deanie's in the French Quarter and I was out in Metairie, I figured I would give their Bucktown location a try (see in my original post about my first trip to New Orleans here). Unfortunately for me, crawfish weren't in season so I didn't get to get my boil on. Not that I was settling, but I ordered a big fat order of crab four ways and some of their delicious barbecue shrimp.

This is a restaurant you don't want to eat alone at because the portions are so big and if you want to eat more than one thing, you'll have to actually share! I came alone this time and had leftovers that I ended up eating as a midnight snack. 

Please note - Deanie's does not take reservations.

Barbeque Shrimp (12.95)

Crab Quartet - crab meat prepared au gratin, crab balls, fried crab claws, and fried soft shell crab (26.95) - I recommend sharing as this was a LOT of food!

Here's the other side that has the entire fried soft shell crab on some fries.

Look for the sign!

Store front

Address:
1713 Lake Avenue
Metairie, LA 70005

Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack