[Gangshan, Taiwan] 海中鮮婚宴會館/Hǎizhōng xiān hūnyàn huìguǎn

This was my first time attending a wedding in Taiwan, so I was pretty excited. I imagined that the food would be relatively the same, but hopefully much better. I guess it's always better when it's family though, right? I'm going to keep this one short and let the pictures do the talking.

Appetizers

Mochi with peanut powder  

Chicken and abalone soup 

Spiny lobster salad - the lobster meat was really sweet 

Mud crab and "oil rice" - I always like this. Too bad the crabs are so much work since they are small.

Steamed fish 

Silkie chicken soup - one of my favorite soups. I love the taste of silkie chicken so much more than the "regular" chicken. 

Scallops on a Taiwanese potato salad 

 I want to say sweet and sour prawns...

Braised tofu and king oyster mushrooms 

Dessert buns and pudding 

Sweet tapioca dessert

Address: 537號 岡山路

Gangshan District, 
Kaohsiung City, Taiwan, 820

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack