[Seattle, WA] - Anthony's Fish Bar at the SeaTac Airport

This may seem weird, but I actually like getting to the airport early when SeaTac is involved. Even if I'm not flying from an airline close to the food court (that's right, I said food court), I still go by for my customary I'm-leaving-Seattle meal. Sometimes I've already eaten so I just stop by for a Bloody Mary and some steamers. Anthony's is the type of restaurant I would go to anyway, so having it in the airport makes it that much more convenient for me. 

The Caesar was a pretty good size and a healthy dollop of bay shrimp on top. I am sure I could just have this for dinner and call it a day, but I love steamed clams too much. They're steamed with garlic, water, salami, olive oil, basil, diced tomatoes, and some chopped pistachios. When I'm finished with the clams, I like using the bread to dip it in there. They serve full sized entrees of salmon and other Northwest specialties, but I prefer just having orders of these not quite appetizers. Check it out and let me know what you think!


You'll know you're at the right place when you see this amazing food court.


Caesar Salad with a generous amount of  bay shrimp. The lemon juice makes it
very refreshing.


Anthony's Bloody Mary. Comes with a shrimp on the rim. One of my favorite Bloody Marys.


Steamed manila clams. Order some bread to sop up the buttery, garlicky, white wine sauce.


Some local oysters.

Seasonal huckleberry cobbler. If you see it, definitely give it a try!


Here's a map for your next trip. The airport layout is pretty easy. There are a few options for getting past TSA, with the center of course being the busiest. If you walk from the side checkpoints, it's *usually* faster (don't quote me, that airport is one of the most clogged out of the country) and it's still easy to walk to the central terminal where the wall of windows are. Just next to the windows are some food options. You'll find Anthony's just to the right, behind Dilettante (highly recommended for a dark chocolate mocha before your flight if you need some MOAR calories!)


Address:
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport - Central Terminal
17801 International Blvd
Seattle, WA 98158

Hours:
Open daily 5am-10pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack