[Pioneer Square in Seattle, WA] - Good Bar

Bar hopping on a Saturday night in Seattle on a nice October night led us to the Good Bar. Pretty noisy and dimly lit, they serve only a handful of things (which I like as it means they can master a few things rather than Cheesecake Factory it and not master anything) and specialize in classic cocktails. Of course, along with the classics, they have cocktails with their own twist. I only had the Pisco Pie that night. Service was a bit slow, and as we were trying to check out more places that night, we ended up just leaving after the one drink. The drink was good, but the food was too salty for me. The Sloppy Joe filling wasn't bad, but I think instead of ciabatta bread, I would like something else. The bread was a bit too hard on the surface (I mean, it is ciabatta) for my tastes.

Worth checking out to admire the decor and try a drink, but I wouldn't spend an entire night here.


Good Bar's Sloppy Joe. It has Painted Hills beef, tomato, stout beer, and onion aioli. Instead of a regular hamburger bun, they use ciabatta.


Steamed clams and a A Pisco Pie (pisco, apple cinnamon shrub, amontillado sherry, lemon bitters, and egg whites). I picked it because it was basically a mix of a pisco sour and a Ramos Gin Fizz.

Address:

240 2nd Ave. S 
Seattle, WA 98104 

Phone: 206-624-2337


Hours:

Sun-Thurs 4pm-12am 
Fri & Sat 4pm-2am

Happy Hour: 4-7pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack