[Las Vegas, NV] - Le Cirque

I don't remember exactly how I ended up choosing Le Cirque as one of the restaurants we went to. It had to be a combination of last minute planning, and which restaurants I could find reservations available. Le Cirque drew me in though, with the colorful canopy, and fountain side view. While we had dinner there, and thus no view other than each other, it was a great dinner. When service, food, decor, and company converge positively, it's always a great time.

Started off with half a bottle of Pinot. It was the last bottle!

Can I get a set of these for home, please?


Amuse Bouche - the eggshell was sliced clean. The inside had a "yolk" inside and was filled with a light, yuzu tasting foam.


Lobster and avocado salad - haricots verts, with black truffle vinaigrette. This is one of the best salads I have had the pleasure of trying. I am also a fan of the salads at La Folie.

Gold crusted quail with farci au foie gras, and yukon potato mousseline. Incredibly decadent and delicious. I don't know that I need the gold foil, but it was pretty! Loved the plating!

Dover sole meuniere served with glazed vegetables, and a lemon beurre blanc.


"Rabbit symphony" - crispy spatzle, fava beans, Riesling mustard cream sauce. I found this a bit salty, and it was more filling than the Dover sole.



Complimentary palate cleanser - the server told us to be gentle as the ball pops. Be sure to keep your mouth closed as the lemony burst can be surprising!

Chocolate Ball - white chocolate ice cream with a hazelnut caramel crunch. The server pours the hot chocolate over the ball at the table.

Grand Marnier Souffle - one of the best souffles I've had. They change out the flavors, so if you have a favorite, it might not be there next time (like this Grand Marnier one).

I love these plates. And, I have to say, it's the least creepy circus themed restaurant I have ever been to (see one of my previous posts about Pancake Circus).

My cappuccino has an acrobat with very defined buns on it.

Complimentary macarons, a candy jelly, and a marshmallow. All of them were fantastic, even the vanilla macaron (which I find too plain most of the time, but that was not the case here!).

All of the ladies received this cute little red box.

With two incredibly delicious truffles inside 😁


Located inside... the Bellagio.

Le Cirque
3600 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109

For reservations, either book online or via telephone: 866.259.7111

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack