[Las Vegas, NV] - Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab

After trying Joe's in Chicago for my birthday one year, I was hooked. Their stone crab, freshly flown in from Florida, is (for lack of a better word) incredibly fresh and sweet. It's perfect plain, or with some lemon. They also have their own aioli that goes with it, if you prefer. Service was impeccable, the vibe so classic and mellow - it's one of my favorite restaurants. If you can't make it to Chicago and you live on the West Coast, then Vegas is a great option!

The best stone crab.

Best. Key. Lime. Pie. I am forever grateful to the server at the Joe's in Chicago for giving me my first one for free after ordering a different pie that I can't even remember anymore.

Perfectly crafted Old Fashioned.

Lots of fancy goodies in front of us (Pappy, Whistle Pig)

Located inside Caesar's Palace
(Forum Shops)
3500 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109

If you go later at night like we did, you won't need reservations. However, if you plan on going for dinner, I suggest making reservations so you won't have to wait an hour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack