[Las Vegas, NV] - White Castle

I'm going to make this one short and sweet. If you like cheap burgers that make a great snack, then White Castle is for you. Each slider is tiny and cheap, but for fast food, tastes really good! It's an East Coast thing, and if you didn't want to try it after watching Harold and Kumar, then I just don't know. I had my first one in the suburbs outside of Chicago and I have been addicted ever since. Located on the strip inside the Best Western, it's a great place to go for a quick snack. Or to handle your drunchies.



I am a fan of the jalapeno cheeseburgers




Address:
3411 S Las Vegas Blvd, 
Las Vegas NV 89109

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack