[Sacramento, CA] - Devil May Care

It's been super hot lately (today's high is 106F), and what better way to cool down (other than jumping into a pool) than to grab some ice cream? Usually when I want ice cream, I go to either Gunther's or The Parlor: but, I still like trying new places! Sometimes I just search randomly for new food and dessert places because you never know what will pop up! Devil May Care had been sitting in my Yelp to-do list for a while, so I finally made the effort to swing by.

Using all natural ingredients, they are as close to Portland style ice cream I have had outside of Portland. Their flavors change constantly, and they like using local and seasonal fruits. So sad I didn't get to try the Bike Dog Milk Stout (as I do like that beer - which is incidentally brewed not far from Devil May Care) because it sounded delicious!

I got to try quite a few of the flavors, but took her advice and went with the Girl Scout Cookie Lemonade paired with the Blueberry Sherbet. As I sit here writing this, I think I really should have just gotten a pint of the blueberry to take home to eat (on top of the double scoop I had!)!

Girl Scout Cookie Lemonade and Blueberry Sherbet

Located just across the street from Burgers and Brew, it's hard to miss as it is bright red!

Check back for new flavors as they rotate depending on what's fresh and in season. They update their Instagram and Twitter, but you can always do it old school and just give a call to see if they have what you're looking for!

Prices

Address:
322 3rd St
California, CA 95605
West Sacramento

Website
Facebook
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack