[Gangshan, Taiwan] - 舊市羊肉/Jiù shì yángròu

舊市羊肉 is one of the other restaurants I eat goat at in Gangshan. Truthfully, a lot of these are pretty comparable. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between this one and 源坐羊肉店. The main difference for me would just be location (albeit Gangshan is so small that it's all negligible), and the side dishes you can order (which again, are still mostly the same). Tomorrow I'll share the one that I like the best, even though you can't go wrong at any of these three places. 


Simple bowl of goat meat and rice vermicelli. And a ton of ginger.

This place can get pretty busy, so try and call ahead if you can. If not, be prepared for a little wait.

Address:
No. 111號, Hehua Road
Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 820
Gangshan District

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack