[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - Stinky Tofu King / 江豪記臭豆腐王

I love when people I follow in Instagram post places I wouldn't have found on my own. Who says you have to sit around with Insta-envy? I use it as a way to find places to go! Stinky tofu? Good. Blood cakes? Good. Ramen? Good. All together? GOOD! 

If you are in the Kaohsiung area and are feeling a hankering for stinky tofu and ramen, this is a good place to get it. The bowl isn't huge, but those blood cakes were pretty filling on top of all of the side tofu we ordered. Tofu is super dense so it really didn't take that much to get full. The stinky tofu here is pretty good and very stinky. If you can't handle the smell, you can sit outside where it's a balmy 85F with 90% humidity, or you can head upstairs and enjoy the strong a/c. 

Are they really the king of stinky tofu? I don't know, but I do know that I liked what I had. My favorite of course, was the softer, fried tofu, and the ramen with stinky tofu, blood cakes, and enoki.

Stinky tofu, ramen, enoki, blood cakes

Stinky tofu (fried)

Stinky tofu (boiled)

Fried stinky tofu (made with firmer tofu)

Address:
No. 40, Minsheng 2nd Road
Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 800
Xinxing District

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack