[Chiayi, Taiwan] - BANANA CAFÉ | 香蕉咖啡館

I spent about a month living in Chiayi in 2014. Much more free time than when I was in Longtan (I want to say "stationed" as choosing Longtan would be too nice of a version of that story), and I had the use of a scooter. I was able to get around better, especially with Chiayi being a many times bigger than Longtan. 

Always on the lookout for a nice cafe to sit in, the Banana Cafe fit the description. Quiet and with coffee that was pretty good, I actually went there at least once a week. They have a banana mocha that is pretty good, with actual pieces of banana in it. The food is also pretty good for a random cafe in the outskirts of Chiayi. I tried the pasta toast, pictured below and liked it. It's a good snack. Don't expect to be full from eating it. On another occasion, I had the omelette. It had mushrooms and cheese and was fairly good too. If you need a place to study that is spacious, has wifi, and A/C, then this is the place! Otherwise, there's always the Starbucks down the hill from here.





Address:

600, Taiwan, Chiayi City, East District, 嘉義市東區大雅路二段295之1號

Phone Number: +886 5 278 4877

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack