[Longtan, Taiwan] - 旅人咖啡館/Lǚrén kāfēi guǎn

Back when I lived in Longtan for a minute (the longest 8 months of my life, actually), I had very little time to travel around so I was stuck exploring this armpit of a town. I grew to accept it there, even though I wouldn't recommend anyone move there. There's definitely good and bad. Since work was pretty terrible, I had to really reach deep to find the good. One of the good things was this cafe not far from my apartment. Big space, airy, lots of windows. And a ton of books I couldn't read. It was a nice cafe to escape to though. Generally quiet with others who are reading or studying together; there was one time that I went and someone was playing something that sounded great on the baby grand piano. The coffee and food available are standard Taiwanese coffee and food. Nothing too stand out, but it's reliable. I preferred not to eat the food there because being on a budget, it is pricey. I would rather eat at a rice or noodle shop for much less. The coffee was already my splurge!

Caramel macchiato - but instead of foam, it's whipped cream.


This chair was usually occupied when I went. It just happened that this day was particularly rainy and there weren't many people around.


Address:
No. 310, Zhongzheng Rd, Longtan District, Taoyuan City, Taiwan 32557

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack