[Berkeley, CA] - Zachary's Pizza

Normally, I prefer New York Style pizza. I like thin crusts that aren't cracker thin, but have a little crunch to them. Based on that, I thought I wouldn't like Zachary's Pizza. But, I do! The cheese can stretch across the table and all down your chin. It always comes out piping hot since they make it to order. They are always busy, and the location is very cozy. Luckily, you can put your name down and hang around nearby in the used bookstore or at Peet's. I prefer the bookstore. You never know what you'll find! And anyway, isn't good pizza worth waiting a little bit for? Also, the last time I went, they gave us the wrong pizza (we were so hungry and it was pretty similar so we ate it anyway without noticing). They noticed the error and gave us a discount on our pie!

Note: I also find it's a great place to take out-of-towners as just up the hill is Indian Rock and a great (albeit now super crowded) place to view the City and watch the sunset. 

Cheesy deep dish pizza heaven! Don't forget to add extra parmesan!

All natural black cherry soda. Tasted like medicine. Next time I'm sticking to root beer or something else.

Address:
5801 College Ave
Oakland, CA 94618


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 桦達奶茶 Huada Milk Tea (Original Location Only)

[Kaohsiung, Taiwan] - 查理布朗咖啡店 | Charlie Brown Café Taiwan

[Daly City, CA] - Noodle in a Haystack